THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS Sharon Williams, CONGRATULATIONS SHARON, SPINCOLLECTIVE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR PRIZE.
I’m delighted to announce that I’ve got a £50 voucher to giveaway to spend on amazing wall stickers at www.spincollective.co.uk.
For those of you who have never seen, used or even heard of vinyl wall stickers. In a nutshell, they are an alternative to wallpaper except removable and extremely easy to apply. Made from high quality matt vinyl, wall decals are cost effective in adding a touch of glamour, a bit of chic or just a cool statement to any smooth surface. Use the removable wall art to create some stunning low cost decoration in any room. www.spincollective.co.uk have lots of designs available for your living room, bedroom, office, children and kid’s wall stickers and even designs for your kitchen and bathroom tiles. With free applicator and simple instructions with every purchase (and free Crayola coloured chalk with all chalkboards stickers)!
About the Prize:
£50 voucher to spend on vinly wall stickers at www.spincollective.co.uk.
So, how do you enter?
Simple! For your chance to win the vouchers take a look at www.spincollective.co.uk and post a comment below telling me what your favourite item is.
It would also be lovely if you could like the Nice Like Nigella Facebook page. You don’t have to, but I sure would appreciate it!
- I’ll randomly pick a winner after entries close at midnight Wednesday 28th November 2013
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- I won’t share, give away or sell ANY of your contact details, I will only pass the winners details onto www.spincollective.co.uk who will send out the prize directly.
- Nice Like Nigella do not take any responsibility for the delivery of the prize which will be sent out directly by www.spincollective.co.uk.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize, if they have not claimed their prize within 3 months of it being announced www.spincollective.co.uk are under no obligation to still offer the prize.
- If you would like to offer a competition prize or run a give away on Nice Like Nigella please get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.